Saturday, April 21, 2012

Recent projects

Large image of full bamboo blanketMy homelessness put a damper on my online activities, but I've been keeping busy all the same.
Bamboo blanket closeup of frog
Closeup of bamboo blanket kodamaI made the bamboo blanket by following this chart (ravelry link). I charted the frog myself, though I'm not especially happy with the outcome. The bamboo effect was done with a multiple of five pattern. I'd write up a pattern if anyone expresses an interest, it was actually super easy.








Back of the pink dress showing red and white start buttonsFront of the pink stripe bubble dressThe front of the blue, brown, and silver stripe bubble dressThe legwarmers that match the blue dressThe dresses were made by following this lovely pattern (also a ravelry link) with the odds and ends of some yarns I had dyed. I think it turned out well, and I find the sweetest buttons to use for the blue one.
I'm working on another blanket right now, should have more pictures up by tomorrow.

Back of the blue stripe dress showing the silver flower buttons I found to go with it


Pull back shot of gray wraplanCloseup of wraplan showing the tiny yellow star buttonsThe next thing I worked on was this Wraplan Cardigan (also a Ravelry link. If you don't have a ravelry account get one now!) which... I kind of rushed, so I'm not completely happy with the way it turned out. I'm planning on making another one soon to kind of get a "redo"

No comments:

Post a Comment